2006 was quite the year. A big year!!! a HUGE year for me!!
- Did you have a New Year's resolution this year? Apparently I had several. Looking back in my blog I found some.
- Who kissed you at midnight? Notta....I was at a party with a bunch of bar friends.
- Did it snow where you live? Nope...it was cold though...real cold.
- Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? Not yet.
- Who was your Valentine? Notta. I was kinda depressed about that.
- What did your valentine get you? no valentaine = no gift.
- When you were little, did you buy valentine's for the whole class? Yup sure did. I saw them the other day at Wally World and thought it might be fun to send them to people. :)
- Are you Irish? That's ONE of the countries in my line of heritage.
- Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day? Of course.
What did you do for St. Patty's Day? My friend Matt came over and we hung out for a bit.
- Do you like the rain? Yes I do...sometimes...not when it's cold though. I like summer rain.
- Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year? I don't think so, but I'm sure I'll have to get Dan this year.
- Did you get tons of candy on Easter? actually J got me a tiny little basket and I was with Dan's family so part of his basket was for the both of us.
- April 9 I started talking to Dan
- April 10 I met Dan
- April 11 I could have killed him for inviting me to dinner and not telling his parents I was going to be there...that was awkward.
- What's your favorite kind of flower? Any flower that I actually get.
- Do you like the spring? Most the time. Usually it's the beginning of flip flops...not this year though since it's been so warm.
- Finish the phrase, "April showers bring..." May flowers and Mayflowers bring pilgrims!
- What would you think of as a spring color? baby pastels.
- May 6 we told our families we were getting married.
- May 13 he actually proposed right here at home.
- What year did you graduate from school? High School:2001, College: 2005
- Did you go on any vacations last June? I don't think we did....we may have gone to Cincinnati for a weekend or two.
- What did you do on the 4th of July? We were in Cincinnati...I think...I honestly can't remember.
- Did you go on any vacations this month? No vacations, but I did do some weddings.
- July 24 found out we were going to be parents via the pee on a stick test.
- Did you do anything special to end off your summer? we were planning our wedding.
- What was your favorite summer memory of '06? planning our wedding, helping other friends with their wedding.
- Did you go swimming a lot in the summer? one time.
- Did you go to the beach a lot? nope...not at all.
- August 11ish we found out from the dr. that we needed an early detection ultrasound to find out for sure if we were pregnant.
- A week or so later we had that ultrasound.
- Did you attend school/college in '06? No I didn't, I wanted to though.
- Who was your favorite teacher? No school, no favorite teachers.
- Did you like fall better than summer? Yes, I don't do well in the heat.
- What was your favorite Halloween costume ever? I found my care bear costume...that's probably the one.
- What's your favorite candy? Chocolate, chocolate or chocolate...maybe even sour patch kids.
- What did you dress up like this year?Aunt Katy....Dan, Nancy, Dad and myself took Caleb out...he was a traffic light.
- October 13 married the best man in the world!
- We went to Disney on our honeymoon....can't wait to go back.
- Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving? We were at Dan's Aunt Mayme and Uncle Del's house....in Ohio...about an hour west of Cleveland...and it was 60 degrees!!!
- Do you like stuffing? I didn't use to, but I do now
- What are you thankful for? The rockin' year I've had and the rest to come!!!
- Do you celebrate Christmas? yes, yes we do.
- Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe? Yes I have...and was this year!
- What do you want this year for Christmas? This year was hard I wanted the 2nd season on desperate housewives (thanks Amy), a portable DVD player (thanks dad) and it was hard coming up with other things....DVD's mainly
- What's the best present you ever got for Christmas? not sure I can answer that.
- Do you like cold weather? If it's a pretty snow, yes...otherwise no way.
- How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10? I'd have to say 10.....fell in love, married the love of my life, and found out I was going to be a mommy. Very cool!!
So that's my year in review. I'm going to TRY to be better about updating my blog.