Wednesday, January 17, 2007

2006 in Review.

2006 was quite the year. A big year!!! a HUGE year for me!!


JANUARY

  • Did you have a New Year's resolution this year? Apparently I had several. Looking back in my blog I found some.
  • Who kissed you at midnight? Notta....I was at a party with a bunch of bar friends.
  • Did it snow where you live? Nope...it was cold though...real cold.
  • Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? Not yet.

FEBRUARY

  • Who was your Valentine? Notta. I was kinda depressed about that.
  • What did your valentine get you? no valentaine = no gift.
  • When you were little, did you buy valentine's for the whole class? Yup sure did. I saw them the other day at Wally World and thought it might be fun to send them to people. :)

MARCH

  • Are you Irish? That's ONE of the countries in my line of heritage.
  • Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day? Of course.
    What did you do for St. Patty's Day? My friend Matt came over and we hung out for a bit.

APRIL

  • Do you like the rain? Yes I do...sometimes...not when it's cold though. I like summer rain.
  • Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year? I don't think so, but I'm sure I'll have to get Dan this year.
  • Did you get tons of candy on Easter? actually J got me a tiny little basket and I was with Dan's family so part of his basket was for the both of us.
  • April 9 I started talking to Dan
  • April 10 I met Dan
  • April 11 I could have killed him for inviting me to dinner and not telling his parents I was going to be there...that was awkward.

MAY

  • What's your favorite kind of flower? Any flower that I actually get.
  • Do you like the spring? Most the time. Usually it's the beginning of flip flops...not this year though since it's been so warm.
  • Finish the phrase, "April showers bring..." May flowers and Mayflowers bring pilgrims!
  • What would you think of as a spring color? baby pastels.
  • May 6 we told our families we were getting married.
  • May 13 he actually proposed right here at home.

JUNE

  • What year did you graduate from school? High School:2001, College: 2005
  • Did you go on any vacations last June? I don't think we did....we may have gone to Cincinnati for a weekend or two.


JULY

  • What did you do on the 4th of July? We were in Cincinnati...I think...I honestly can't remember.
  • Did you go on any vacations this month? No vacations, but I did do some weddings.
  • July 24 found out we were going to be parents via the pee on a stick test.


AUGUST

  • Did you do anything special to end off your summer? we were planning our wedding.
  • What was your favorite summer memory of '06? planning our wedding, helping other friends with their wedding.
  • Did you go swimming a lot in the summer? one time.
  • Did you go to the beach a lot? nope...not at all.
  • August 11ish we found out from the dr. that we needed an early detection ultrasound to find out for sure if we were pregnant.
  • A week or so later we had that ultrasound.

SEPTEMBER

  • Did you attend school/college in '06? No I didn't, I wanted to though.
  • Who was your favorite teacher? No school, no favorite teachers.
  • Did you like fall better than summer? Yes, I don't do well in the heat.


OCTOBER

  • What was your favorite Halloween costume ever? I found my care bear costume...that's probably the one.
  • What's your favorite candy? Chocolate, chocolate or chocolate...maybe even sour patch kids.
  • What did you dress up like this year?Aunt Katy....Dan, Nancy, Dad and myself took Caleb out...he was a traffic light.
  • October 13 married the best man in the world!
  • We went to Disney on our honeymoon....can't wait to go back.


NOVEMBER

  • Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving? We were at Dan's Aunt Mayme and Uncle Del's house....in Ohio...about an hour west of Cleveland...and it was 60 degrees!!!
  • Do you like stuffing? I didn't use to, but I do now
  • What are you thankful for? The rockin' year I've had and the rest to come!!!

DECEMBER

  • Do you celebrate Christmas? yes, yes we do.
  • Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe? Yes I have...and was this year!
  • What do you want this year for Christmas? This year was hard I wanted the 2nd season on desperate housewives (thanks Amy), a portable DVD player (thanks dad) and it was hard coming up with other things....DVD's mainly
  • What's the best present you ever got for Christmas? not sure I can answer that.
  • Do you like cold weather? If it's a pretty snow, yes...otherwise no way.
  • How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10? I'd have to say 10.....fell in love, married the love of my life, and found out I was going to be a mommy. Very cool!!

So that's my year in review. I'm going to TRY to be better about updating my blog.

1 comment:

Sean Carter said...

Well you had quite a year...but now that 2006 is gone we have moved into 207...and a fresh start for all of us...and lets hope this year is filled with happiness and prosperity for all of us...on this note i'd like you to visit my blog sometime and enjoy all the love it's filled up with!!!