Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Update....

Things, per normal, are never dull around here.

Looking for a new job....again. The previous one didn't work out. It was actually a blessing in many ways. I do have 2 interviews tomorrow though. One is a second interview with a company and the other is a phone interview.

Jackson turned 2 on Sunday. I can't hardly believe it's true!! I need to put some recent photos up. I have done so recently on Facebook though.

After many discussions with Dan, I am going back to Mary Kay for at least a little bit. I already have a new team member, so that is exciting!!

I hope to post more and be better at keeping up!

I am contemplating a craft only blog of mine as well though. I've gotten into making dresses for Kymberlin as well as scrapping of course.

No comments: