Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Whew....what a day yesterday was.

Jackson had a check up....that meant the weather was crappy. It seems like it is always raining the day he goes in. Anyway, I can't believe he's 9 months old already. He did great. Only one shot; the first half of his flu shot. He's 29 1/2 inches long and 21.02 pounds.

So I think it's going to be a normal afternoon. We get home and there is actually some good stuff in the mail!!! YAY!! Including a gift card for dinner.

So we went to Applebee's. Then we finished Christmas shopping. Yes, I said finished. Well, almost. I have to get some pictures printed for a couple things, but then they are done.

We come home and I had forgotten my phone. Mom called and left a voicemail. She sounded devious. When I called her back, I found out why.

She informed me that she had gotten married. WTH?! You just randomly go and get married. What's that all about? So I asked if Janine knew and Aaron (his son) and grandma and grandpa. Well, our family had gotten the same phone calls that I had just received. Aaron on the other hand knew they were getting married, but didn't know when. So why couldn't we know?? AHHH!

I just don't get it sometimes.

No comments: