Tuesday, October 21, 2008

30.

Today is my wonderful husband's 30th birthday!

I think I'm having a much harder time with it than he is. 30 is very scary for me! I think I'll just stop at 29. Tell everyone no cards, no gifts, no cake nothing after 29.

Anyway....while it's not much I do have a few things planned. The kids and I each got him a little gift. (well, mommy helped Jackson and Kymberlin pick something out). I got the majority of chores done yesterday so I can focus on a few more things today to prepare for when he comes home. I'm not talking any major decorations or anything, but having dinner ready when he gets home (that's a REAL treat!) and an apple pie in the oven.

Yup, I'm going to make an apple pie today. We'll see how that goes.

In other news, I do have a little light at the end of the tunnel on the jobfront hopefully. I had a phone interview yesterday for a pt job and then afterwards got another call as to when would be a good time for the owner of a company to call me and set up an interview.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

keep me posted cousinface!

And I agree, we SHOULD have a weekly phone date!
:D