Friday, June 23, 2006

Dreaming....

I'm at the point where I'm considering going to a "dream expert." Just about every morning when I get up, I'm startled awake froma crazy, weird dream. Not the kind where you wake up and go, "Wow. That was weird," but the kind you remember and play back in your head throughout the entire day.

The other day it was about a wedding. This morning I was being chased. I really just need to sit and write them down.

Could it be the change in the bed?? I know that changes in sleeping and what not can affect your dreams/dreaming. Is it becuase of the new bed and I'm actually getting real sleep at night that is casuing this? I'm not sure, but it's crazy. I'm not sure if I want to have anymore dreams like the ones I've been having.

No need to worry that I'm going on some sleep strike though....I'll never give up my sleep!

No comments: