Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Much Needed Update

I've looked and thought that I've updated I don't know how many times. Well, Thursday I FINALLY got my ring back from the jewlers. I was SO excited to play that message on the answering machine....I didn't even drop anything, I just turned around and walked out the door.

D and I had a GREAT weekend not having ANYWHERE to go. It was so nice to be on our own schedule. Yet at the same time where we've been SO stinkin' busy it almost felt like we were wasting the time. This weekend we are hoping to go bed shopping and pick out our gift from his mom and dad.

I talked to the people doing our invitations yesterday and asked if they by chance knew when they'd be complete. (had to call to let them know the proof was fine) The woman said, "well they are scheduled to ship on the 14th." I said, "Of this month?!" I was SO shocked and excited at the same time.

Other than wedding planning it's been birthdays and working for the both of us.

No comments: