Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Past

For some reason unbeknownst to me I've been thinking A LOT about the past lately....past boyfriends, past friends, past schools, past dreams. Maybe that's becuase I turned down a teaching interview today. Maybe it's because I'm getting married in less than 4 months. Maybe it's because of the damned Facebook where I look at people I grew up with having "real" jobs. I don't know.

Don't read into this anymore than it's just got me thinking about people and where they are and what they are doing now...who they are marrying and all of that stuff.

I'm excited to be married and be a wife and a mommy and a rockin' Mary Kay director all in the near future!!!

I will say that the past does have me thinking and wondering about my future. I LOVE DAN!!! I love who I am with and without him. I'm totally excited for the future we will have together. I can't wait....for the near future and the distant future.

Oh!! Our invitations came today!! WOO HOO They look SOOO good!!!!

Well I think that's all....peace.





P.S. To Alex (if you even read this): I'm glad you are happy with your life. I've been wanting to say that for sometime now and just haven't gotten around to it. I still have that "gift" and have every intention on mailing it to you...as soon as time and $$ allows. (slowly but surely things are getting cleaned out of my dad's house where it is) Enjoy Michigan while you are there with Kristy. I've seen a lot of change in you in the past 2.5 years....good change. Even if we had never been thru our past together the you and I now still aren't right for one another and never will be. I will say this though....the past we shared has made me a stronger, smarter, wiser, and even a bit more stubborn woman.

No comments: