Tuesday, July 10, 2007

15.15

I guess I really should update this thing.

Becoming a mommy for the first time (and probably the times thereafter) completly turns your world upside down. I can't believe Jackson was 4 mos. old on Sunday. Time just flies.

He had a visit with the dr. yesterday. Dr. Warner is VERY impressed with his growth and development. He's doing many things that babies several months older than him do.
  • rolls over from both back to belly and belly to back
  • getting very close to sitting unsupported
  • is eating "real" food
He weighed in yesterday at 15 lbs 15 oz and was 26.5 inches long. WOW!!

In other news, I've done a lot to really be building my business. That's another big reason I've not been updating as I'd like to, but you have to get back into the groove. I'm semi-there.

I try to maintain somewhat of a schedule, although it can be difficult.

Oh yeah and before I head out to get ready for the day, I have a new thing that I'm doing with Mary Kay. I now have a product of the month!

This month's product is: The Miracle Set. When you purchase the Miracle set from July 15-Aug. 15 you'll receive a FREE firming Eye Cream!!! Now who couldn't get excited about that?!

No comments: