Monday, October 30, 2006

Why I haven't posted...

There have been several times in the past few days that I have thought to myself to post. However, they've usually been when I was angry or upset at something small and piddly. Why make an angry post....a lot? not worth it to me. The other reason I've not posted is just being so darn busy. Between work, being a domestic Goddess, and spending time with D and family, we've just been non-stop.

One thing that has struck me as peculiar latly though is this: I got a comment the other day on one of my entries. The person said that I didn't know them, but that they had recently found my blog. There was a couple other things mentioned, and I thanked them but that wasn't it. The thing that struck me was the word recently. That is a vauge word. Very vauge in this case. The reason I say that is because I have a tracker on my blog. Not only does it tell me how many visitors, but it gives me the IP address, the location, the entry page, the exit page, number of viewings, etc. I checked the time of the comment versus the tracker. The IP address that has come up, has followed me for months. In fact, I mentioned the user a few months back in a blog. So I guess the word brought up a couple questions to my mind: How recent is recent? and Why is this person trying to be anonymous??

No comments: