Monday, August 06, 2007

Early Riser.

yup, that's my son all right.
This morning it was 530. So he's playing.
Friday morning, he thought 430 was a great time to wake up and play...
Dad and I on the other hand, not so much.

I know what you are saying....keep him up later.
Trust me, I wish I could.
But even keeping him up until 715 makes him unbearable for that extra part.

Oh well, extra time with the 2nd love of my life isn't really that bad; especially since I'm working more now.

Speaking of working more....
We're going on target for our car this month!!!
I'm not completly sure on even who reads this anymore, but if you think you might like to try what I do or know someone who would enjoy it, has more month than money, or just wants some girlfriend time....please let me know!!

No comments: