Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I think I'm going to scream

if I hear one more time, "let me transfer you".

Normally I have no problems when calling Disney. Not the case today. I call to pay the balance on our vacation in October. I go through the automated selections. Finally I get a real person. They say oh you're with a grand gathering let me transfer you. So I get transfered. That person says oh you're making a payment, let me transfer you. It takes me back to the automated selections. I get a 3rd live person and she says, well didn't you call this number? It's the grand gathering number. I said no, they were transfering me there and I got the automated selection. She informs me that if I call the number I'll go straight to a person skipping the stupid menu.

I call.

The automated menu is there. Finally I get a real person that is actually willing to take my money!

UGH!! Maybe it's worse today since we're all sick. I don't know, but I've never had worse service from Disney.

No comments: