Saturday, June 18, 2005

So here it goes.....

Well, I jumped on the blogging band wagon....finally.

I don't know how often I'll write...however, I'm on the computer like everyday...so it may be like everyday or there abouts. If you get bored reading this, stop reading. For me this is a place to just stop and think and vent.

Anyway, today was bittersweet really. I woke up next to the most wonderful man in the world! However, he was sick. So this afternoon I made the trek back home, not wanting to at all. The mom in me wanted to stay there and go to the dr. with him and all, but it was prolly just a good idea that I did come home. He's got strep :( Seeings as how I'm prone to it and I work with kids, it wouldn't have been a good thing that I stayed. Such is life I guess.

Well, I guess that's all for the moment. I may come back later with something profound....I kinda doubt it though!

No comments: