Thursday, June 30, 2005

When it rains, it pours

So here's the day in a small scale: I quit one of my jobs, my car broke down, I got declined for the loan I need for my business and the biggest shock of them all I got an email from Randall ending things. I've just had a GREAT day. I just don't get how one night a guy can answer the phone saying, "Hey sweetie" and end it saying "I love you" and then 12 hours later send an email like that with no explanation. Not to mention the fact that we talked after the time the email was sent and there was no illuding to anything. UGH! I guess I"m destined to be single and not be the wife and mom I long to be. Hey Amby, what about cloning RG?

1 comment:

Amber said...

well I will ask RG tomorrow about the cloning..I'm sure he wouldn't mind. hee hee
I love you. I'm sorry you had such a shitty day girly.
Yeah, I gave you the "everything happens for a reason" speech...i meant it no matter how hard it is to hear....everything babe....lots o' lub...xoxo