Monday, August 14, 2006

The headache from hell and lots of presents

I've got it today...the headache from hell. You know the one....where the only thing that helps is sleep. So that's what I've done most of today....sleep. Not good since my in-laws will be in town starting Wednesday and my house is a WRECK. Oh well, we'll get it done....eventually.

Saturday was my second wedding shower. We had a blast!!! There were nearly 30 people there....and that's small for my family. It was so great to see everyone!! Our trunk and backseat were totally packed. Good thing all the luggage we had was just a carryon. While we were at the shower, grandpa took Dan and Bobby (neen's boyfriend) to Skyline and then Union Terminal where they saw the Onimax. I guess they had fun.....

I'm going to go see if I can't do anything about this headache and mess of a house.

No comments: