Thursday, August 24, 2006

Leak and Confused.

Monday morning I got a call from a friend explaining to me about other people I know from college and the antics that happened over the weekend. hahaha All fine and great then she says this, "You came up in their conversation." She goes on and tells me all about what was said. I couldn't believe what she was telling me. The information known only a handful of select people know at this point in time. Not to mention the fact, I've not even talked to this person in nearly 2 years. How in the hell does she know??? Somewhere there is a person I thought I could trust and apparently I can't. That sucks.

Now for the confused part.

Found out last night that a guy I went to high school with and later dated in college got engaged. Yay for him. I hop on Facebook and leave him a little message of congrats. This morning it had been erased. Only mine.... Not sure what I did to make him mad or have some unnecessary hatred towards me. If anything it should be the other way around due to how he treated me, but I'm over it. I guess it just goes to show you that while some people change, some never do. Some stay that 17yo high school boy that just wants to get in a girl's pants. I truly am happy for him and hope that they are happy....hope it lasts too. So good luck to the both of them.

Finally, for some good news. I had a Dr's appointment yesterday that I had been dreading since it was set. There was going to be some life-threatening news given to me. However at the Dr's appointment, all the tests done showed that everything is ok and there is nothing to worry about. Praise the Lord.

No comments: