Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Busy being in love.

If you've not been able to catch up with me...well, there's good reason. I'm in love. The best man in the world and I are totally, wonderfully in love. It's just wonderful!!! I've NEVER been in as much love as I am right now....and it grows; everyday.

This weekend we'll be apart. I'm not thrilled about it, and neither is he. However, it'll be good for both of us. We both need it for various reasons.

Do you know how good a redhead looks in a black mustang??? hehehe.....ask D. He'll tell you. Apparently at work the guys talk about dating redheads vs. blondes and brunettes. I guess his foreman is married to a redhead. Well D's comment to him the other day was, "well, I got myself a redhead. They say blondes have more fun, but redheads...HO-LY COW!" His foreman replies with, "yeah, I know. Hang on for the ride."

We've been busy though planting flowers and getting walls in the house ready to paint and all that other house kind of stuff. I really enjoy it....so does he. YAY!

Well, I'm off to do some more work. I'll check in when I can!

No comments: