Friday, April 07, 2006

Retreat!!!

I'm headed to Cincinnati for the weekend later today. I don't think it could come at a better time. I need to go be at "home." I need to go to a place where I can think about other things while I'm driving and still get to where I'm headed without a hitch. I don't know what it is...I just need it.

As of right now there isn't too much scheudled. I don't know yet if I'm coming back Sunday or Monday. However I do know this: I'll work for Josette a little bit today, I'll prolly go out with Andrea and others tonight....if I don't head over to Rick's, I'm thinking tomorrow will be a good day to head over to my dad's and just go through a bunch of stuff that I have...some to pitch, some to sell and the rest...well, store at dad's some more! Sunday I'll prolly go to church and hear the contata. My not-so-little little cousin has a solo as he did in the Chirstmas contata...that and I've not been back but one time since I graduated. Not to mention the fact that there are some family issues that other people would like to talk about with me. Nothing major....on my part...thank God.

SO yeah, I'm retreating this weekend and it'll be a good thing. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that my mother will be headed to Chi-town so I won't get to see her this weekend.

No comments: