Friday, July 14, 2006

It's Friday??....already???

Where does the time go?? I swear it was just Monday. Sure I got a lot of stuff completed AND I've worked my tail off, but still I feel like there is so much to do still this week. I guess I need to look at my 168 hours and figure out where they are going. Even big shots and world leaders have the same 168 hours.

This weekend is actually going to be a bit relaxing.....I hope. I think we're watching Caleb for a bit. We're going to test drive a red vibe (since that's what I'll be getting....FREE!!!!) I received a voicemail from my director that said, "When you are test driving it leave me a voicecom about how it smells, drives everything......it'll be powerful." It will be. It's going to be that extra edge that I need.

Other than that....s.o.s. around here.

Oh and BTW..... "qx.net" user out of Lexington....CHILL! I'm lucky to update this once a day.....let alone 5 or 6 or 7 times a day.

No comments: