Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday....already?

On Monday it always seems as if Friday will never be here. However, the next thing I know it is! Week after week after week I feel like this. While Dan and I are childless we will have a special "tradition" on Fridays. I take him lunch at work and hang out for a little bit. It's always a good time! That will be the plan again today!!

In other news....well, I'm not really sure that there is other news. It's been the same as usual..with an exception. I have an AWESOME business and God is ALWAYS faithful. I had a bill that was due yesterday and didn't have the $$ for it. (bad Katy) Well I had a facial. While at my facial another woman walked in and placed an order right then and there. That part that I earned yesterday was what I needed to pay the bill. How awesome is that?!

No comments: