Tuesday, August 23, 2005

First Day

Well, today went really well. It was my first day of student teaching. This first placement is going to be great, fun and easy! I'm an "itenerant teacher" in this placement. Lots of fun and lots of traveling.

I'm totally glad that I have close friends that I can just veg and vent with. Nicole came and visited me tonight after class. It was great just to hang for a bit. Medic....she and I hang a lot...we have too, we're twins. hehehe

Made a special trip to see my sister today. She acted like she didn't want to be around me. Crushed me. I don't know what her deal is with it.

I'm also having a hard time with the huge separation from Randall. He moved to South Bend yesterday and I've not heard from him. I try not to call like all the time, but I just want to talk to him even if it's for like 2 minutes. He promised before I left that we'd talk every day just the same...I've only talked to hime 3 days though since I moved back. Yeah I need to focus on my student teaching, but if I start worrying, I won't be able to focus...catch 22. I'm pretty sure he's having a good time being with Mike, Amy and the kids. I know it's good for him to be there and it's only 4 months for me.

I guess it's just the little things that I'm really missing. I miss the kisses on the forhead, the random messages on the computer even though we're in the same room, the laughing and oddly enough all the picking on me he does just to get a rise out of me.

I don't know if he reads this, but that's ok. If he does, he'll know for sure that when I say I love him, I truly mean it.

No comments: