Friday, August 05, 2005

Yes, I'm still alive

I know I've not said anything for a while. Well, it's becuase I've been sick. YUCK.....I've had a double ear infection. It is NOT fun at all. Now I know why kids scream their heads off when they have them. I've cried myself over the pain.

On a different note. I feel like I"m competing with the damn computer for his attention. I don't know what to do about it. Last night it took me being huffy, quite loudly too, to even get him away from the computer to comfort me for a whopping 3 minutes. I just don't know. I love him dearly, I know he loves me the same way. It's just frustrating. I think the fact that I'm headed back to Richmond in about 10 days is actually a good thing for us. Almost feel like he's taking for granted that we're living together. We shall see. I'm gonna try to actually go to bed...again...since I have to be at work at 8.

No comments: