Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Really depressed

I sit here with tears streaming down my face. I don't know what to do anymore. I can't afford ANYTHING....including food. Everything I make (and more) will have to go into my gas tank. I have no choice. I have to drive 50 miles round trip everyday to student teach. I don't even know if I want to be a teacher anymore. I just want to go home. We've got a family reunion this weekend, but I can't go home as it will take 250 miles round trip...that's a full tank of gas....that's $45+ I don't know what to do. I seem to be more and more depressed everyday. I do a damn good job of hiding it, but I don't know how much longer I can. I miss my mom, I miss Randall. I just want to be held. I love being here for the most part. I've got 3 really good friends: Katie, Nicole and Pamela. I don't know what I'd do without them. I love them all dearly. Other than that, all I have is mom, Randall, grandma and grandpa.

I just want to go home, but I can't even do that.

No comments: