Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Stress and Migraines

I don't know what is wrong with me lately. I've been under so much stress and yesterday I got another migraine. Yeah, I get them, but come on....2 in one week? Yesterday was a not so good day for me. I slept in which was good, but I was so stressed for some reason. I didn't exactly handle it the best way either. I was snapping at Randall for stupid shit and every little thing made me cry. He's so good to put up with my shit. I'd better be careful and not take advantage of that fact....last thing I want is for him to leave because I've done something stupid.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you start to feel better soon. I've been totally stressed out lately and it's the worst feeling .. knowing you're acting crazy for no reason. :(

Amber said...

hey girl...hugs to you. stress and migraines go hand in hand for me too....randall will understand if he truly loves you...just remind him how much you love him and all will be fine..xoxox