Saturday, September 17, 2005

Bored out of my mind!!!!

WHY on Earth did I say, "sure Angie I'll pick up the 8a-11a shift that you have open." Well, I know why I did, but man is this boring. Thank God there is a computer that I can putz around on! (even though I don't think I'm supposed too....oh well.) Anway, I'm glad it's the weekend; even if I have to work for a bit. Those kids are driving me crazy!!!!! I love them dearly, but gees. 2 whole days of not getting slobbered on by H and J!!! I don't have to worry about J or R having accidents for 2 whole days!!!

Hopefully I'll get some scrapping done. I've got a few effer challenges to catch up on as well as some cards for a swap to get done. Also, found a site that has some reasonable prices....if you spend enough to compensate for their shipping costs. Even still though, with shipping, it's cheaper than most stores. Since I work at an LSS at home though, I have a hard time justifying some of the prices yet at the same time, they are cheaper than what I'd pay at the LSS in Lexington. Anyway...the site is www.createforless.com It's pretty neato!!

I have to work again tonight from 8p-12a. So I"ll prolly post again during that time. Have a great day!!

No comments: