Saturday, September 24, 2005

A great day!

Yesterday was terriffic!! CBI got cancelled so we took the kids that we wanted to see when we wanted to see them. As we were walking into one of our schools, the cooperating teacher looks at me and goes, "I wouldn't be this cool with you if you weren't good. You ARE a teacher. Ask some of the girls that have come through before you, I can be a real bitch. However, I'm not with that way because you know what you are doing and you're good at it. The next two weeks you are going to be solo. Yeah, I want you to turn in your lessons so we have them on record, but I'm not gonna really check them." Now, that is one of the BEST feelings in the world.

As for the rest of my day, it went pretty well too. Came home and got my paycheck, debated a little financial issue in Senate, took a nap, went to work, caught up with a friend from high school who's looking at coming to visit me in the next few weeks. Life is pretty good.

Today is homcoming. Old friends, new friends, parade, tailgating, football....doesn't get much better than this!

No comments: