Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A-Z of me...

Thought this was cute and I'm bored, so I stole it from Pamela's my space!

A- AREA CODE YOU ARE IN RIGHT NOW: 859
B- BIRTHDAY: Feb. 13
C- CURRENT CRUSH: more, like love......RANDALL!!!!
D- FAVORITE DRINK: non-alcoholic - Mountain Dew (it's my morning coffee); alcoholic - LIT or Jose' Gold shots!!!
E- EATING CURRENTLY: Nothing, I'm typing
F- FAVORITE FOOD: mashed potatoes, steak, pasta, shrimp, lobster, chocolate
G- GO TO FOR ADVICE: Mom, Medic (my twin Katie), Pamela, Nicole, Amby and Colmon
H- CURRENT HATRED: Chosent ignorance, people on power trips
I- I THINK ABOUT: graduation, Randall, my job after school, Randall, kids
J- CURRENT JOB: Student teacher, desk worker, Mary Kay Independant Beauty Consultant
K- ANY KIDS: not yet
L- I LOVE: Randall, family, friends, scrapbooking, cuddling, hugs
M- FAVORITE MOVIE: A Walk to Remember
N- YOUR PHONE NUMBER: 859-622-****
O- OTHERWISE KNOWN AS: it really depends on who you are talking to...my best friend and I call each other twin....some people call me Miss Katy (those would be little people), I'm sure I"m known to some people as bitch
P- FAVORITE PERFUME/COLOGNE: Velocity, both for her and him
Q- A LITTLE QUIRK ABOUT YOURSELF: I have a small tendancy to be OCD....but only about certain things
R- LAST ROAD TRIP: Not recent enough....hopefully it'll be to IN soon to see a certain love of mine!!
S- DO YOU SMOKE: uhh....NO
T- FAVORITE TV SHOW: Desperate Housewives!!!, Extreme Home Makeover, Big Brother, old school Nick at Nite, Game show network....hmm, I think I LOVE Reality TV.
U- COLOR OF YOUR UNDERWEAR:Today is plum, marron and white stripes from Victoria's Secret
V- LAST TIME YOU WERE IN VEGAS: 5th grade
W- YOU WILL WIN AN AWARD FOR: best smile, listening
X- X-RAYS TAKEN: teeth, leg, finger, throat
Y- YOU'RE YEARNING FOR: life to start
Z- ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius

ok....that's all for now!!!

No comments: