Tuesday, September 27, 2005

So here it is....

I left Randall. I was tired of being the one trying to keep things pulled together. I was tired of being used. I was tired of it all. So, I'm done. I'm happy about the way I feel without him. Didn't think I would, but I am.

Is there another guy in the picture??? Yes. A guy from high school found me on facebook and started talking to me. We've not yet had the chance to catch up in person, but have been on the phone. It has been decided that we want to try this out and see where it goes. It's exciting... totally a Hallmark story.

School went pretty well. I never thought I'd be upset about leaving, but I think I'm REALLY gonna miss this placement. I'm finally totally comfortable with everything about it. Today was pretty good.....got cussed at by one of my first graders! GEEZ!! Who raised this kid?! At the time it wasn't funny, but actually now it's pretty commical.

Well, I'm off to sleep. I'm really tired and I'm gonna be in a different first grade class ALL DAY tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Randall must be a real loser. A sorry person for not making your relationship work. I hope this new guy isn't like Randall. Good for you.