Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ok, so I'm a dork!

Yes, I realize I'm a dork, but I just love things like this! OH WELL!!!

1. First thing you did this morning? Woke up when the lead foot that lives above us was doing who knows what at 6 this morning.
2. Last thing you ate? Arby's
3. Is your cell phone a piece of crap? Not usually, but it's acting up....phone never rang and I just got a VM that came through with a time stamp of 12:54.
4. What's the thing you look forward to most in the next 6 months? Earning my car and Nate coming home!
5. What's annoying you right now? the untrue statement, "Muscle weighs more than Fat"
6. What's the last movie you saw in a theater? umm....oh! It was Stealth...over the summer with Randall.
7. Do you believe in long distance relationships? HEH! If you can do it, more power to you. Mine have never worked out.
8. I don't know where 8 went! Pamela didn't have it either
9. Is there someone you miss? Totally! Several, some in this state, a couple in Florida, some in Ohio, and one in Iraq
10. Who was the last person you texted? Mom
11. If you could put together a concert of 5 bands or artists who it be? Oh.... Gretchen Wilson woudl definatly be on the list, prolly a little Kenny Chesny, and then to be different I'd prolly add some non country in there, just not sure who.
12. It ran away with 8!
13. What are a few things you wish you were better at doing? I wish I was better at being consistant...on everything.
14. If you could be anywhere this second, where would it be? In Nate's arms....really don't care where we are.
15. What's your most vivid memory from 6th grade? On "twin day" dressing up like my teacher preggo belly and all! (told you I was a dork)
16. Latest addiction? umm....oh!!! DVR!
17. Have you ever had the urge to kill someone? I wouldn't actually go through with it
18. How many people would you say are interested in you? Truly interested?? I have no clue.
19. What do you love doing? girls' nights, dancing, working my business, reading Harry Potter, sleeping!
20. Do you think someone thinks about you daily? I know so!
21. Who was the last person you saw or talked to? J....we just ran errands together
22. What do you want to be when you grow up? a wife, a mommy and a Mary Kay National Sales Director
23. What is your favorite food? depends on the time of the month!
24. How many people do you know with the same name as yours? heh...I can't count that high!
25. What was the last thing you spilled? half a can of Root Beer on the dining room table...saved my date book before it got too wet.


Hope you learned something!! YAY!

No comments: