Monday, January 02, 2006

The Year in Review..

I saw this on another blog and thought it was a great idea. I've already had to think a lot about my answers.

JANUARY

  • Did you have a New Year's resolution this year? Probably, but I don't remember what it was
  • Who kissed you at midnight? No one....just the same as this year.
  • Did it snow where you live? I know we had snow right before NYE, but I don't remember if it snowed that day or not.
  • Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? No, but I'd sure love to go sometome

FEBRUARY

  • Who was your Valentine? Didn't have one.
  • What did your valentine get you? see previous answer; however, being that it's the day after my birthday and we had class that day, Jason did bring me a piece of cake...
  • When you were little, did you buy valentine's for the whole class? Of course I did!!

MARCH

  • Are you Irish? Yup...sure am!
  • Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day? Definately!
    What did you do for St. Patty's Day? I was in methods all day talking with Jason about how we wanted to be in downtown Cincy drinking!

APRIL

  • Do you like the rain?I like certain rain....storms when it's time for bed, and light, warm sprinkles when you are with someone you care about so you can go walking hand in hand
  • Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year? Not this year...I've had some good ones in the past including the ever popular, I'm engaged or when I told mom I was pregnant.
  • Did you get tons of candy on Easter? yup...still get at least 2 Easter baskets!

MAY

  • What's your favorite kind of flower? You know that's really hard. I love lots of flowers. I think I might have to go and say that "crazy daisies" are my favorite.
  • Do you like the spring?Yes I do....no shoes!!!
  • Finish the phrase, "April showers bring..." May flowers....and mud
  • What would you think of as a spring color? light, dainty colors....and a vivid green!

JUNE

  • What year did you graduate from school? 2001
  • Did you go on any vacations last June? No....came home and worked.


JULY


  • What did you do on the 4th of July? Lord...since it fell on Monday, we partied from Friday night until Monday night....Friday at Rick's (per usual), Sat. day at Jim and Tari's in the pool, Sat. night at Chuck and Cindy's, Sun. day at Jim and Tari's in the pool, Sun. night Jeff's pool party, Mon. slept in and went to Hamiltucky with everyone for fetivities and fireworks. I was happy for nap time on Tuesday!!
  • Did you go on any vacations this month? no....not unless you count the fact that I was out of school for the summer


AUGUST

  • Did you do anything special to end off your summer? Heh...it was an interesting one as I got ready to move and the day I was moving Randall went to the hospital...again
  • What was your favorite summer memory of '05? Starting my Mary Kay business...and Dixz Highway
  • Did you go swimming a lot in the summer?a little bit.
  • Did you go to the beach a lot? not once

SEPTEMBER

  • Did you attend school/college in '05? sure did....started my student teaching!
  • Who was your favorite teacher? I've had so many....this semester I don't know who it was. I loved working for MRs. Broaddus though!
  • Did you like fall better than summer? Yes, it's not as hot and I LOVE the colors!


OCTOBER

  • What was your favorite Halloween costume ever? hmmm...prolly my care bear one from when I was 2!
  • What's your favorite candy? I love chocolate, but otherwise sour patch kids if it's a non-chocolate candy
  • What did you dress up like this year? a pimpless hooker


NOVEMBER

  • Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving? Brenda and Don's on Marco Island!
  • Do you like stuffing? Now that I'm older
  • What are you thankful for? so much that it could be one post alone!

DECEMBER

  • Do you celebrate Christmas? yup...several times!
  • Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe? uh huh! (hang it on the headboard of your bed ;) )
  • What do you want this year for Christmas? I got mostly what I wanted...scrapbooking, Desperate Housewives first season...money for rent.
  • What's the best present you ever got for Christmas? oh...that's a hard one.
  • Do you like cold weather? Only if there is snow on the ground..otherwise, give me the 70's.
  • How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10? pretty good....not sure what number...mabye about an 8 or so! I did a LOT of learning, not just in the class, graduated, was the commencement speaker...it was a pretty rockin' year.

Ok...I'll at the quote from MKA in the morning with other news. Saw that and wanted to get it posted!

No comments: