Sunday, February 12, 2006

It's that time again!!

How about a cheesy quiz?!?!

1. How tall are you barefoot?5'5"
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?I dont do drugs...drugs are bad!
3. Do you own a gun?not at this point in time in my life, however, I have a feeling it'll happen eventually..I do live with a cop and all.
4. Rehab?never needed it
5. Would you ever "do" someone in their parent's bed? Have to say I prolly would.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?Nothing like a hotdog with some french onion chip dip!!! (and no, I'm not pregnant)
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?ooo....tough call...
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? milk
9. Do you do push-ups? ha....I don't have to go too far down due to my chest.
11. Are you vegan? hell no!! Give me a good ol' steak!
12. Do you like painkillers? Well who doesn't when you are hurting?
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? apparently I don't have one....I'm single!
14. Do you own a knife? just the ones in the kitchen
15. Do you have A.D.D.? one can only hope that's what it is! lol
16. Do you love the pain a tattoo brings? can't say I know the pain....not yet anyway
17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment: tomorrow is my birthday! YAY for recruits, Is Dave really going to take me out Wed.?
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought: groceries, subway, wash clothes
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink: milk, Raspberry Tea, Grape Soda, Water, Kool-Aid
20. What time did you wake up today? about 9...I think
21. Current hair? natural....that may change in a few weeks
22. Current worry? $$...but who doesn't worry about $$
23. Current hate? people who don't know how to drive and restaraunts who decide to take cash only
24. Favorite place to be? prolly Time Square NYC or in my bed under the covers cuddling
25. Least favorite place to be? in debt
26. Where would you like to go? on vacation
27. What do you wear when you go to sleep? depends on if I have company or not.
28. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years?National Sales Director with Mary Kay
29. Do you burn or tan? HA! a pale skinned red-head...you tell me!
30. Last thing you ate? peanut M&M's out of the freezer
31. Would you be a pirate? maybe in a different life
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink? Jan. 24....again, sorry Chris and Nicole!
33. What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever I wake up singing
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Captian Hook...
35. What's in your pockets right now? nothing
36. Last thing that made you laugh? a friend asking if my roommate and I had ever dated....he's my cousin and she was unaware of that fact!
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child? Cabbage Patch, Rainbow Brite and The Get-Along Gang!
39. What are your dreams like? craziness
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? here in the apt....there are 3
41. Who is your loudest friend? ohh...prolly Josette!
42. Who is your most silent friend? do I have a quiet friend?!
43. Does someone have a crush on you? actually yes
44. Do you wish on stars? if I see them
45. What is your favorite book? Harry Potter...all of them
46. What is your favorite candy?chocolate or sour patch kids or sweedish fish
47. What song do you want played at your wedding? currently, "that's what I meant when I said I do"
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? hmm...maybe a little, "Here for the Party"
49. What were you doing 12AM last night? Talking to a friend


whew...that was fun!

No comments: