Sunday, February 19, 2006

Silence....

How often do we come across silence? Not very. How often do we sit in a room with 1400-1600 other people in pure silence. WOW. I've always been one to have a hard time being quiet...then tell me you want me to sit an entire service that way?! Well, I did it...really I did! I know, it's hard to believe. I don't think I'll do it again though as I think it's detrimental to my health. hehehe.

I will admit though, sitting in pure silence can be amazingly soothing...even for someone like me who hears how loud silence can be.

This weekend was pretty good. Nothing too exciting went on...other than the event I vaugly spoke of from Friday night. No worries about the opposite sex, no worries about life (well almost), spent some quality time hanging out with J.

I've also made the decision...I'm going to kick some butt and take some names to not only get in my car, but into and through DIQ. I've started taking the preliminary steps to do such a thing. Tomorrow will be a day in Cincinnati with Josette and then our unit meeting where I have a couple guests coming. Being persistant is the way things happen.

Have a wonderful day!! Don't miss me too much!!! :)

No comments: