Friday, February 17, 2006

Long time no blog...

Life has been...well ...interesting!!
  • I've added 2 new team members to my VIBE team! One is qualified and the other is working her way to becoming qualified.
  • I've caught up with some friends.
  • I got to spend majority of yesterday on campus visiting and finding out the various outlooks on the senate going to hell in a handbasket.
  • I spent some wonderful time with a wonderful person (and can't wait for more)....care for a roadtrip?! ;) lol
  • My sister and I are becoming closer.
  • I'm alive and healthy
  • I'm an intellegent, college graduate going to meet some "high-up" Lexitonians tonight. (I think that's a word! lol)
  • I LOVE LIFE!
That's the Cliff's Notes version of the past few days. More to come....later.....maybe

No comments: