Friday, February 17, 2006

A positive note.

I went to a business meeting with someone I know, and his wife, this evening. Let me tell you...I LOVE MY JOB! What I learned from tonight:
  • If you are selling me on all the bad points of other companies what are you actually telling me about your company?
  • Be careful what you say and who you bad mouth...you never know who is listening.
  • There's power in being positive...and meaning it.
  • Build your business on quality...not quantity.
  • When you give a presenation on anything, make sure it is your presentation; whether or not you created the power point.
  • Be honest....it's always the best policy.
  • When you meet someone who works for a company, don't bad mouth that company to them.
Wow...what a learning experience.

No comments: