Friday, December 02, 2005

Comments......

I'm not sure exactly what to say to those who left such *sweet* comments for me. Trouble is, I know who you are due to wonderful technology and dective skills. I don't post things to be contraversial or start shit. They're just my thoughts. Those same people who have posted comments are some of the same ones that "stalk" my blog. Do you think I'm going to put some formula for a miracle medicine or something??? Apparently though, my thoughts are so important that people feel the need to not only read the same thing 5 or 6 times in one day, but to also leave nasty comments about my opinions. I'll all for everyone having their own opinion, but I'm not about people being put down for their opinions. Obviously if you had problems you went elsewhere. That's fine, you are entitled to do that. Apparently there are some out there with bitter feelings for whatever reason towards my happy place. This is not the place to take care of those or vent about it, especially since I'm not the person in charge of the decision making in any way.

So I guess what I'm saying in a nutshell is this: have your opinion, but don't put myself (or anyone else for that fact) down for having our own.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not putting you down, just stating facts. Open your eyes and you'll see Patty for who she really is. Believe me, she talked about you as much as anyone else she didn't like. Oh, and if you know who I am, send me an email. I'll gladly discuss this with you.

Katy said...

I deleted your information long ago.

Katy said...

Thank you Barb for your comments! They are greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Katy.

I guess this is as good a time as any to say "hello" after a long time. I used to visit your blog a lot more often until it started to sound like it made you paranoid, so I stopped coming. I only visited to see how you were doing... not to spy, or anything.

Anyway, I didn't leave any of the previous comments (which I suppose you already know), but I did want to say, too, that SBC was also my happy place. I think you know that to be true. I hate that things ended the way they did. After 22 months of being an incredibly loyal customer (the best customer from a $$$ perspective - I was told that more than once by Patty herself), I was treated horribly for going somewhere else to shop. I was spied on and humiliated. I was alienated from my friends and threatened with police protection if I returned to shop or visit... all because I went to a crop at the dreaded Archivers.

Need I say more? I'm glad you are able to leave without the same pain that many of the rest of us endured. I truly am. I'm sorry it had to end for you the way it did, though. Everyone should have their happy place. Outside my home, I haven't found another place to compare to what we had at SBC.

Good luck to you.

Fondly,
Karen Buck