Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Motivation

All I needed was the little bit of motivation I got last night at my Mary Kay holiday party. I"ll tell you what. I was out there today like it was my job....oh, it is! hehehe Met an owner of a brand new bridal shop in Reading. She's a real sweety and fun! So we've exchanged information and cards so we can recruit for each other. Her place is www.readingbridaloutlet.com She's on Benson Street right at Reading Road almost. At her store, I left a thing to win a free facial and $50 gift certificate. I did the same thing at Salon Rapport in Loveland. Don, the owner, has cut my hair for nearly 20 years now. Craziness...yes, he was my first "real" haircut. Hopefully I'll be able to drum up some business out of this!

I just needed to go out and do it and I did. (now if I only had the same motivation to clean around here)

Hopefully I'll get subbing jobs in Lexington once I get down there....maybe even in Winchester. I should call the board there and get on their list.

Well, with business starting (hopefully) to boom, I'm hoping to be quite busy before I move. I need to come into some money...or find a sugar daddy!

No comments: