Tuesday, December 06, 2005

She is so artistic in everyway.

I found this...written by my sister. She is such an amazing writer, singer, artist, etc.

scene 3.
it's cold outside and i like it.when i can feel the tiny places in my hair, the underneath side and behind my ears, that aren't quite dry yet. and there must be a drop or two in my ears because, since my hair is pulled back, i can feel them almost freezing in those little curves and crevices. and way up top where two studded earrings lay side by side... it's cold there too.



I'm in awe of her talent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katy! I just wanted to let you know that we're trying to get a hold of you on RMH to see where you stand with the card exchange? If you could pop in and fill us in on your status, we'd really appreciate it! Also, I mailed out the recipe pages this week, so be on the lookout!!

HeatherJo