Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Long, Busy, not totally productive weekend

Well, Saturday was full of nothing really! I worked from 8-11 and also from 8-midnight. Geez, I'm SO glad I'm done working a front desk job. Other than that I ran some needed errands and come home to try to get ready to move a bunch of shit to Cincinnati. I still hadn't heard from Brian as to what time he wanted to leave since we were going to take his car. When I came home from work Sat. night there was someone waiting to talk to me. We talked....FOREVER. It was a very eye opening experience; one that made me happy I'm where I am.

Sunday I got up.....after not much sleep since my conversaion had continued to about 330. Still no word from Brian. I call him and once again get his voicemail. At this point in time, I'm VERY NOT happy with him. So I pack a little bit, but then realize I need some retail therapy. So that's what I do. Went shopping, got myself some things, but I was also able to get some Christmas shopping done as well. Still nothing our of Brian. So I come home and pack some more and give a friend of mine that was wanting to spend some time together before I move a call. He ended up coming over and we hung out for a bit. Ordered pizza, bullshitted, played on Ebay. Next thing we knew it was going on 11 so he left and I headed to bed.

Yesterday my mom saved the day!! I got a call from her while I was at school saying that she was going to get the van and bring it down so we could take a bunch home. Grandpa came too. Man, they were shocked to see how much I had actually finished. In about an hour, we had the van packed to the point where grandpa said that he couldn't see anymore if we put anything else in it. Then it was off to dinner...at Outback!!! WOO HOO!!! Janine and Bobby met up with us there. We laughed and ate and laughed some more. Other than that, I was wiped! I came home and by 9 I was passed out. I needed it though as I could hardly keep my eyes open yesterday at school. That's what happens when you stay up until 330....the next day I'm fine...it's the day after that I'm screwed.

Have a great day yall!!!

No comments: