Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Dreamin' Big

OK...I've made the decision. I'm done being where I am in my business. Don't get me wrong I don't hate it and things are going well, but I'm just going to shift into a higher gear. I've got a big goal and I'm REALLY wanting to acheive it. My new goal poster says at the top, "By Seminar I will...." There are 3 major categories for that I will. They are:
  1. Original Car Team (12 women....finished on the way through DIQ and on to Director)
  2. Pearl Star (4800 star credits: personal wholesale and qualified recruits to make this number)
  3. My Unit (30 active women at least 12 being personal recruits for car qualification)
That's right! I've set a HUGE goal. The star has to be completed by June 15th as that's the end of the quarter. I have until June 30th to finish becoming a director.

There are many of you who read this religiously. I'm asking for your help too. There are several things you can do to help me.
  1. Order from my website or call my voicemail toll free at 1-866-584-1325.
  2. Have some girlfriend time either at my place or yours and earn free product. If you are long distance...like WAY long distance you can host a virtual party and earn free product just as if you were actually having the party in one of our homes.
  3. Refer others to me for the purchasing skin care or color cosmetics.
  4. Let me know if you know someone (you or someone else) who needs a little something extra in their lives and might like to join my team.
Hey fellas, I don't want you to feel left out. We have a new men's grooming set as well as I can send gifts and/or gift certificates to you or your special someone from you!

Thank you all in advance for cheering me on and helping me to reach my big goal!!!!

No comments: