Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Update....

SO yeah...I've not posted in a while. I'll do my "famous" bulleted list.
  • Indy was GREAT!!! Awesome training...wonderful girlfriend time....Best way ever to get on focus.
  • Saw my band Saturday night. I definitly wasn't planning on going to see them...however, I got a call no lie as I was just leaving my director's house to head to mom's. So I went....walked in the door to the bar and went straight to the dance floor. Didn't leave the dance floor until oh...3am. They asked us to go out to eat with them, but I had been up since 6am and had things to get done before leaving to come back to Lexington.
  • Sunday was relativly relaxing...maybe that's because as soon as I got back to Lexington I passed out for the afternoon dead dog tired.
  • Yesterday was spent running around doing errands. While at a branch of the bank I'd never been to before I ran into a friend that I went all through college with her and her husband. She works there and will now be my personal banker!
  • Today...I walked approximatly 200 flights of stairs while haning up flyers for the resident appreciation. I'll be feeling it tomorrow!
So in a nutshell....there it is. I really want to rant and rave about things, but I shall save it for another time and place.

No comments: