Friday, March 17, 2006

Sleepless in Lexington

UGH... I'm really getting sick of not being able to sleep. I'm so freakin tired during the day and then when I finally go to bed at night it's like midnight (due to talking to someone special before we both go to sleep), but then it never fails. At random times, I wake up! This morning it was 438, and 612 before I finally got up at 814. I don't understand it! It's been like this most the week. I don't think I'm worried about anything. I don't have caffiene at night. I just don't know what it is. Whatever it is needs to leave me alone!!! NOW!

Ok....moving on. Not too much going on here this weekend. I need to finish my taxes.....I had everything written out and can't find my paper that I put it on. J is going home to see Grits this weekend. So my first weekend back, I'll be home alone. : (

No comments: