Monday, March 13, 2006

Great end to the weekend!!

Whew...it's been a LONG 11 days here in Cincinnati. Long, yet fast. Well I finally got to go "home" (to mom's) Saturday evening. I was done housesitting. Don't get me wrong I love house sitting and helping others out, but I needed to be back in familar territory.
Saturday night a special someone came and visited me. Sunday morning we got up, headed to IHOP for a yummy breakfast. We ventured to half price book for the sale they were having. Naturally he found something that he needed. Afterwards, we headed to Traders World and Turtle Creek. We had a blast looking at the different things that people buy and sell there. And actually, we found a few things that we needed. T-shirts for mom and I that I haven't picked up yet, but will the next time I'm there for her and I to wear at Rick's one night...going to be funny! But my favorite buy of the day would have to be the movie "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". It just came out this past Tuesday so how they had it already, we don't know. Do we suspect it maybe to be stolen? well yeah. Oh well...it's a great movie! I of course watched it as soon as he left Sunday to head back to his place. After the movie was over I just relaxed.
I had to hit up the Skyline as I'd not been once since I'd been in Cincinnati and that's sacreligious. I also found some ice cream that he'd talked about forever and it really is delicious! If you need a new flavor or a change try Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk. Pair that up with some Desperate Housewives and you are good to go!
Today will just be some relaxing as I don't think I'm working today. So I might run a few places on this side of the Earth before I go to meeting and then head home. While I love my time spent here, it's not totally home anymore. I"m excited to go home and be in my place and sleep in my bed tonight.
Have a great day yall!!

No comments: