Friday, March 10, 2006

Just realized....

It's been almost a week since I've updated! I bet yall are tired about reading my rant on my "wonderful" family.

Anyway, it's been a busy week. I"m still in Cincy...will be until Monday. I drove down and back from Richmond Monday night. It went great!! Ended up leaving with a new personal team member!! Tuesday got my "har did" That was great...got to see my best friend and my neice. Once I'm home and can post pics of the new cut I will. Wednesday I worked all day, ran to drop off product. I knew the address but wasn't really sure on where I was headed. The offices I ended up in were none other than the GE Aircraft offices. WOW! YEAH! Ended up missing the girl, but that's ok. Had dinner at mom's and came back to Josette's. Yesterday, worked in the morning, went back to GE. Gave her the product and she tells me, "there's not a single person here who sells." So I hand her more cards and samples. Not 10 minutes later she calls me and says there's someone who'd like to place an order. WOW!! Rock on!!! Today it's more office work, and then the usual Cincinnati Friday night at Rick's. Hopefully it'll be better than last week. Tomorrow....work and Josette and family comes home. Sunday Traders World with someone. Monday work and back to Lexington.

There's the reader's digest version of everything! Have a great day!!!

No comments: