Friday, October 07, 2005

100 Questions and Answers.....

1. Kissed your cousin? not in the way you are thinking
2. Ran away? yup....packed my suitcase a couple of times and headed off to grandma and grandpas...thank God they only lived a block away since I was only 4!
3. Pictured your crush naked? pictured isn't exactly the word for it ;)
4. Skipped school? not this semester, but yes....I LOVE "personal" days. or days when it was like, "hey it's pretty outside, I think I'm gonna skip class."
5. Broken someone's heart? I think it's a possability.

6.Been in love? for sure
7. Cried when someone died? uh yeah, I'm a crier...I cry at everything...even when I don't mean to!
8. Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have? haven't we all??
9. Broken a bone? actually I've not...I've come woah close, but no

10. Done something embarrasing? just about everyday...it's just a matter of if someone actually sees it.
11. Done a drug? if you are counting nicotine and alcohol as drugs then yes, otherwise, no
12. Cried in school? *see answer to #7*
13. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
14. Sprite or 7UP? Whichever
15. Girls or Guys? Guy...one in particular....although, ask Pamela, she and I are married! heheheh
16. Flowers or Candy? Shouldn't a girl be spoiled and get both??
17. Scruff or Clean shaved? in the middle.
18. Blondes or Brunettes? red head all the way!

19. Too Fat or Too Skinny? what exactly is the definition of "too" ?
20. Tall or Short? I'm short.
21. Pants or Shorts? pants
22. Night or Day? for what?!?! That question leaves things WIDE open


WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX.........
23. What do you notice first? smile (teeth) and then eyes
24. Last person you slow danced with? heh....slow danced....I don't remember the last time, hopefully that'll change soon.
25. Worst question to ask? "Are you sure??"
26. Showered? earlier

27. Stepped outside? just a few minutes ago when I was coming home from work.
28. Had Sex? heh.....take a wilde guess

STUFF...
30. Your Good Luck Charm: uhh...not really sure what I use.
31. Person You Hate Most: I don't know that I honestly hate anyone....but there are several people whom I STRONGLY dislike for one reason or another.
32. Best Thing That Has Happened: getting a second chance

33. On your desk: computer, senate binder, random jewelry, pen box, stapler, paper clip holder, tape dispenser (with tape), 3-hole punch, scanner, remote, cell phone, graduation info, Haitian box, sunglasses (in their case)....I think that's about it
34. Picture on your desktop: fall leaves

35. Color: blue!

FAVORITES..
36. Movie: hehe.....movies are great! I love comedies, harry potter, and "chic flicks"
37. Music artist: don't know that there is one favorite
38. Cars: I could be really sappy and say my man's...I do really like his car.

39. Ice Cream: greater's
40. Season: spring
41. Breakfast Food: breakfast casserole

WHO...
42. Makes you laugh the most: GC, he's awesome about that!!
43. Makes you smile: my friends, my mommy, GC!
44. Can make you feel better no matter what: Katie, Pamela, GC, mom
45. Has A Crush On You: I think GC might...well he did for 5 years, and now we're together
46. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: see above
47. Who Has it easier? kids....oh to be a kid again!!!!

48. Gives you A Funny Feeling When You See Them: What kind of funny feeling?? Like that butterflies in your stomach, high school crush feeling?

DO YOU EVER...
49. Sit by the phone waiting for a phone call all night:there are times I do...I try not to, so I just put the phone by my bed and if it rings I check the caller ID
50. Save MSN conversations: not MSN....but others.
51. Save E-mails: the important ones
52. Forward secret E-mails: Secret??? there are secret emails???

53. Wish you were someone else: no...I'd have someone else's problems...I'll just stick with my own.
54. Wish you were a member of the opposite sex: not usually...although I do think it's easier to be a guy than it is a girl.

55. Wear perfume: yup...usually it's Velocity by Mary Kay.
56. Kiss: ugh....YEAH!!! Just ask GC ;)

57. Cuddle: once again, ask GC
58. Go online for longer than eight hours at a time: my eyes would hurt.


HAVE YOU EVER...
59. Fallen for your best friend? uh huh
60. Made out with JUST a friend? yup..everyone needs some makeout time everyonce in a while
61. Kissed two people in the same day? I dont' think so....
62. Had sex with two different people in the same day? definatly not
63. Been rejected? who hasn't?
64. Been in love? sure have
65. Been in lust? yup
66. Used someone? prolly
67. Been used? heh....don't get me started
68. Cheated on someone? never would

69. Been cheated on? it's the reason I'm not married
70. Been kissed? yeah.....GC
71. Done something you regret? I try not to regret things...but it's not always easy


WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
72. You touched? ummm.....some kid leaned over the desk and touched me...other than that it'd prolly be Pamela
73. You talked to? Scott...online
74. You hugged? GC
75. You instant messaged? Scott
76. You kissed? GC
77. You yelled at? Tom...in a nice way as GC and I were passing the porch last night

78. You thought about? GC
79. Who text messaged you? GC
80. Who broke your heart? dumb boys....


DO YOU...
82. Color your hair? every once in a great while
83. Have tattoos? no....thought about it
84. Have piercings? ears, and belly button....used to have tongue
85. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend: yup : D GC!

86. Own a webcam? uh huh
87. Own a thong? yup
88. Ever get off the computer? uhhh yeah....

89. Sprechen Sie Deutsch? ein bischen
90. Habla espanol? not really
91. Quack? not usually....sometimes you need to in class though when you teach elementary kids

HAVE YOU / DO YOU/ ARE YOU?
92. Stolen anything: yes
93. Smoke: in the past
94. Schizophrenic: no
95. Obsessive: yes
96. Compulsive: yes
97. Obsessive compulsive: yes
98. Panic: who doesn't?
99. Anxiety: not usually

100. Depressed: heh...let's not go there


Once again, something I found from Pamela!!! Why not add silly things like this?!?! It makes life fun and interesting!

No comments: