Saturday, October 15, 2005

Happy Sweetest Day!!!

Today has been pretty great. I woke up and went to work. After work Pamela called on her way home from bowling and we ran and grabbed lunch together. Then I went to one of my other jobs....prolly my most favorite, recruiting for EKU, specifically for the COE. While I was there I got to talk to some of my favorite people in administration. I tell you what, I just love Dr. Aaron Thompson to pieces!!! Well, while I was rubbing elbows and kissing babies, I missed GC's phone call. That's ok. He left the world's longest vm. He just wanted to tell me what they were up to and wish me a Happy Sweetest Day. So then I walk into the building and I ended up showing a perspective student and her family my room as well as the rest of the building. They were really nice and from an area back home! Took a nap afterwards, and now I"m eating and getting ready to go to work. Not a boring day, not a thrilling day, just a good day!!

Happy Sweetest Day!!!!!

No comments: