Friday, October 07, 2005

Oh What a Day!!!

WOW...Yesterday was great!!!!! Yes, I got a little teary-eyed in my classes saying goodbye...well not in all of them, but you know how that goes. One of my first grade classes even made me a book! It's so sweet....yes, I did cry when they made me read the whole thing in front of them.

And now what you all have been waiting for.....

GC!!!!!! Awww, it's perfect! It was something straight out of the movies.....*it's a warm, drizzly night* So he pulls up in front of my building. I take off for the car. He opens the door, steps out and just hugs me. Then, he kisses me and we just stand there in the rain hugging and kissing. A girl only dreams of being in a 'setting' like that. Colmon didn't get to meet him....he had a board meeting this morning. That's ok, I know he's gonna give his approval on this one. Katie met him...I've not talked to her yet, but I'm sure I will shortly. So we ran and got dinner (for me)....he didn't want to eat, but wanted to get food for me and WOULDN'T let me pay. Then we came home and just had a relaxing evening. Watched some t.v., held each other and he watched me go to sleep in his arms. It was so wonderful and worth the five year wait.

Ok....so I LOVE this quote: Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says,".....that's her." GC is well on his way to being that. Not once did I hear how "hot I am", but how gorgeous and beautiful I am. I know I fell asleep before he did and I know he was watching me b.c when I was "fighting" sleep I'd open my eyes and he'd just be looking at me. Kisses on the forhead you ask?!?! ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME!! I walked out to the car with him this morning not in sweats, but with my glasses on, my hair a wreck, a black west point t-shirt and my floral pj pants and he walked proudly hand in hand with me. Haven't hung with his friends yet, so the holding hands in front of them is still pending. He did keep telling me how happy he was to be with me and that I'd never have to worry about this or that with him. As far as the last one, there again, haven't been with his friends...yet.

So yeah, girls, I've got a keeper....Sorry you didn't get him! hehehe. He's now on his way to Miami to take an exam. : ( Neither of us wanted him to leave or get up out of bed. We were just enjoying laying there talking and laughing. (and the occasional kiss)

I'm sure I'll write more later.

No comments: