Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Ultimate Compliment

WOW! I got the best compliment in the world today!!! My cooperating tacher got a call and she had to leave school this morning for about an hour or so. She called down to the principal to let her know what was going on and just left. I was out of the room with a student when all the phone calls went down. I came back in and she told me she was leaving and just to go on with our normal morning routine. Why is that the ultimate compliment??? I've only been in this classroom a week and a half and here she is telling the principal that they don't need to get someone to come into the room as I'm there and know what I'm doing! It was a great feeling!

GC took his last exam today! Thank God he's done.....for a while. He's been so stressed out about it that he's now sick. His stressing out got me stressed out for him too. Oh well. Unfortunatly I can't spend the weekend with him like we could as he's flying to Chicago with his family to see other family this weekend. Oh well. I'll be home in less than 2 months and we'll be able to spend a lot more time together.

Well, I still need to eat dinner and get a few little things done. Catch ya later!

No comments: