Tuesday, October 11, 2005

*sigh*

So I feel better tonight....Worked from 10-7 today at my happy place!! About an hour or so before I was gonna leave, my sister and noodlebutton brought me Skyline!!! I LOVE Skyline! So I ate a little bit of it and saved the rest for dinner after I came home. I talked to GC today...he's had a hard day, and really a hard weekend/beginning of the week. I"ll be able to spend a little time with him (hopefully) at least one night this week and help cheer him up. I got a call from my MK director today and she wants to hire me as her administrative assistant!! YAY for me!! I'm gonna have some money coming in once I graduate!!! I also caught up with my best friend from high school. We lost contact due to some technical difficulties...that and her dad being and ass. SO all in all, it was a good day! Tomorrow I'm gonna go to work for a bit, hopefully catch up with Linda and see my neice and even better would be if I got some GC time.

Hope yall had a good day!!!

No comments: