Thursday, October 13, 2005

So I'm a worrier....

well, I know GC is having a really bad week. I've not hardly talked to him. The past few days I've talked to him at least like 2 minutes, but not yesterday. I can't help but worry; it's just the way I am. Can I help it that I want to see him while I"m home?! Most girls like seeing their boyfriends when they can. I know we have this "pact" that family and school is more important than each other...because, well....it is. However, I just wish that he'd even call me or message me back and say, "you know honey....I don't have much time this week. It's midterm and you know how I am about needing to study." *big sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go from bed to bed and from boyfriend to boyfriend....there is a word for girls like you.
After reading this garbage, I wouldn't want you teaching my kids, or for that matter, teaching in my school district- period.