Friday, November 25, 2005

Are you done Christmas shopping???

Hey everyone!! Things here in FLA are great still. We had a great time on Marco Island yesterday with family. Today is one of the largest shopping days of the year! The Mary Kay company is having a friendly competition to see who can have a GRAND week. That's right, I'm working on selling $1000 between now and next Friday the 3rd. Because it's one of the largest shopping days of the year, I'm offering 20% off any purchase made on my website today! That's right, sit at home and shop in your pj's. It doesn't matter if the sale is done at 11:59 tonight, you're still eligible for that 20% off. Also, for the next 6 days, you can register once a day to win $1000 as well as a satin hands pampering set. There's no purchase necessary to win. Why fight the crowds when you can head to the website! Help me to help you!! The site is www.marykay.com/katy.clipson If you have any questions, leave a comment here, shoot me an email or call the number on the website! Finally, there are NEVER any shipping charges from my site. I can ship it to you or the recipient at no cost to you!

No comments: