Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Now that it's out of my system....

Life has been totally crazy lately. Once I get them, I'll have to post some of the pics from Sat. night. I unfortunatly had to work, so I didn't get to go out, but Liz was in town so she, Pamela and Amber went to Budda's for some drinking fun. I was just getting off work when they came home trashed. Those of course make for some fun, hilarious times and pictures. Sunday I drove home and worked for Josette. It was great! We did about $1300 during her open house!!! WAY to go Josette!!! Needless to say I was worn out when I came home. After all of that, I watched Desperate Housewives and fell asleep.
Yesterday was a good day at school. I ended up not doing much more than being a copy bitch. But with as tired as I was, it was fine with me. The methods student that happens to be in our class is interesting. I used to feel sorry for her since she's got 4 kids and drives from Danville. Well, not so much anymore. It's one thing to be late once maybe twice by a few minutes. It's a completly different thing to be late almost every time by at least half an hour AFTER the fact that the teacher has spoken to you about it!!! Now, personally, if I'd been late like that, I'd be making for damn sure that my tail was on time. Oh, did I mention that 2 of her kids are in high school?!?! Yeah, they don't need help getting dressed anymore.
Anyway, after school, I went to an interview and felt pretty good after it. Then I went to a joint SGA meeting. Nothing really was accomplished in my humble opinion. So I stopped by a friend's to see how his papers are coming for a class. Then b.c I'm such a sweet person and it was raining AND I had my car over there, I drove him to his night class. I came home and it wasn't much longer before I was passed out. I was gone before 9. Slept HARD. For the second night in a row, I had a wierd dream about GC and I. hmmm.....wonder what it means.
Speaking of GC, the university isn't changing its bullshit decision. So, right now he's out looking for a full time job that will pay overtime as well. Not to mention, for the second weekend in a row, his car got broken into. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Well, I need to finish getting ready for school today. There will be a sub for the afternoon today which means I have to teach this afternoon. Oh well! As long as the kids are being good I might do something special for them.

No comments: